Do It Yourself Gifts Guide To
Ideas to Help You Find the Perfect 7th Wedding Anniversary Gifts
7th Wedding Anniversary Gifts
Congratulations on your "lucky number 7" year anniversary! This year is going to be great! When choosing 7th wedding anniversary gifts, be creative and find something that is as special as your relationship has been over the past seven years.
- Traditional American Anniversary Gift: Wool, Copper
- Modern Anniversary Gift: Desk Sets, Pen and Pencil Sets
- 7th Anniversary Flower: Jack-in-the-Pulpit
- 7th Anniversary Gemstones: Onyx. Alternates: Yellow Sapphire, Golden Beryl
- 7th Anniversary Color: Off White
Decide whether the person you are buying for would appreciate a traditional or modern anniversary gift. Be creative and use a loose interpretation of the suggested gifts to find the perfect item for anyone.
Traditional: Wool, Copper
- Copper sculpture
- Copper windchimes
- Copper cookware
- Copper jewelry
- Anything copper colored
- Wool clothing--socks, scarf, hat, gloves, sweater, coat
- Wool rug
- Wool blanket
Modern: Desk Set, Pen and Pencil Sets
- Desk Set--full desk sets consist of: desk pad, memo holder, business card holder, pencil cup, pen stand, letter opener, and a letter tray. They are sold in smaller sets if you don't need all of these items. They come in just about every color you can think of, so pick one that matches his/her desk or environment.
Consider giving Jack-in-the-Pulpit (the 7th anniversary flower) instead of, or in addition to, the above gift ideas. Jack-in-the-Pulpit, is a charming plant with a very unusual foliage and flower. This plant grows up to 4 feet tall with a single leaf divided into 3 leaflets. The seeds are in a shiny cluster of bright orange red fruit in the fall. The unique shape and color of Jack-in-the-Pulpit make it an excellent choice for the shade or woodland wildflower garden where it should be planted in rich soil and shade to partial shade. The unusual foliage & flowers of these plants will be an exotic & excellent addition to the shade garden.
Still can't decide what to give? Stick with a long-time favorite--jewelry! Onyx or alternates Yellow Sapphire and Golden Beryl are the gemstones associated with this anniversary. You can find buy these gems in a necklace, earrings, ring, pin, tie tac/clip, or cuff links.
Return from 7th Wedding Anniversary Gifts to ANNIVERSARY Page
Return from 7th Wedding Anniversary Gifts to HOME PAGE