Cookie Bouquets make Delicious Homemade Gifts
Edible Gift Ideas: Cookie Bouquet
I enjoy making edible bouquets. They are beautiful and you can eat them too!
Here are instructions for making a cute cookie bouquet.
To make this edible gift you will need: cookie dough (you can make it or buy it), a container, wooden skewers, floral foam, colored cellophane pieces, curling ribbon, and a paint marker.
1. You need to choose a container for your edible arrangement. It can be a mug, a flower pot, or anything else. Use your imagination…
Take floral foam and put it inside the container so it fits snugly in it.
2. Cover the foam with some decorative materials such as decorative grass, curling ribbon or even candy in bright wrappers.
3. The next step is to bake your favorite cookies (or the ones your recipient loves).
You can make the dough yourself or you can use a store-bought dough. Shape the cookie dough into circular shapes. The cookies should be pretty thick so you can insert a wooden skewer or a lollipop stick into each cookie.
Allow the cookies to cool before putting them on plates otherwise you can break them; do not handle the cookies by sticks.
4. The next step is a fun one. You need to wrap cookies in colored cellophane.
Gather the cellophane at the base of the cookie and tie a piece of curling ribbon around it.
5. Write some greetings on several cookies using a paint marker. Let the paint dry.
6. Arrange the “cookie flowers” in the container the way you like it. Your delicious edible bouquet is ready.
See more edible homemade gifts at http://www.ediblecraftsonline.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to World's Best DIY Gift Projects.